SUNDAY MORNING GATHERING, 10:00AM, IN OUR MAIN GATHERING SPACE..
Our common worship is a mix of song, learning, sharing, and communion, layered by the pure enjoyment of being together.
• We have a Nursery for infant to 18 months.
• Kids 2-3 year check in and enter their designated environment.
• Kids 4-5 year check in and enter their designated environment.
• Kids from K -5th grade check in and then participate in the song portion of the gathering and then head to their designed environment for learning and community.
• Jr High School ages also participate in our song portion and then head to their environment for community and learning.
• Right now all Sr Highers stay as an integral part of our gathering.
You will find 2 stations to check your kids in, one as you enter the main sanctuary space, and one near the actual kids environments.
We are a casual bunch, diverse in thought, history, faith, and yet threaded together in the common pursuit of Living Sideways, with God (soul), one another (body), & neighbor (street).